YOUR TRAINING AND SUPPORT EXPERT
Vicky Webb is a professional business advisor, offering 35 years of fundamental business knowledge and experience that includes:
- entrepreneurship training
A successful entrepreneur of 20 years with expertise in accounting and business start-up and expansion
Vicky specializes in developing and implementing systems and carries extensive experience in writing government proposals.
She is the recipient of several long-term government contracts through Human Resources and Employment including:
- The Self Employment Program
- Training on the Job
- Skills for Work
- Job Placement
For the past 15 years, Vicky has been passionate in developing and facilitating training programs as well as authoring a full business planning kit to assist clients with all phases of business development.
Vicky currently owns and operates askinc (Accounting Software Knowledge Inc.) and Sunquest Accounting Solutions Inc., proficiently offering multifaceted client and training services.
- Accounting Diploma 4/5th level of CMA
- Business Administration Diploma specializing in Entrepreneurship and Marketing
- More than 35 years of hands-on accounting experience with small and medium businesses
- 10+ years’ experience with QuickBooks; QuickBooks Certified ProAdvisor
- Sage 50 (Simply) Accounting user for 30 years; Sage Certified Trainer
- Online business videos
- Online bookkeeping training videos (coming soon)
- One on one bookkeeping, accounting, and business training
- Competency testing service
- Business consulting. Helping you “Stay in Control of Your Business”.
- Corporate and personal tax preparation
- Company Analysis:
> Current strengths and weaknesses
> Improving processes
> Optimizing existing resources
> Ratio analysis
> Business Evaluation
> Profit sharing with your employees
> Job profitability
> Implementing key systems
- New business development